Sign in to follow this  
spring-R

Australian servers

im from australia and ive been playing on overseas servers for the past year. ive got cable biggrin_o.gif , i play on these servers and i end up getting pings of 300+ mad_o.gif

i was wondering if there are any australian or new zealand servers i can play on?

thanks

Welcome to the furoms Spring-R

Australian servers. Dont know many. I played on Blackdogs server and my ping was around 700+ but that cos of my bad internet speed. smile_o.gif

Yes there are. Easiest way IMO is to get the AllSeeingEye and sort by Country smile_o.gif

Hey Spring-R

There was 2 server up until a couple of weeks ago .... but we lost the Oz Resistance server.

We still have Lt Damage's server, aka OGN Server ..... those faithful still left in ANZ generally play there. Good bunch of guys, couple of different squads and independants.

But you'll need some addons ..... as Shrike said check the Forum for detail, there is an addon DL tool.

Server IP is 210.15.254.106

Hope to see ya there soon smile_o.gif

Try Lt. Damages server. Dunno much about it but check the Forums here.

Yep, the [OGN] server is very good for me (in Melbourne)...I get pings as low as 10...

Just make sure you download the auto-updater tool from the forums if you intend to play...it automatically downloads required addons and missions. smile_o.gif

thank you very much people. i hope to see you;s there soon! smile_o.gif

one last thing, there's an awful lot to download to play on the OGN server.(Wargames addon=100mb)

oh and how much does the auto addon downloader end up downloading after a while? i heard some have accumilated 3gb's of addons crazy_o.gif

The biggest my addon folder ever got from OGN's autoloader was about 350MB from memory...Lt Damage is constantly updating and monitoring addons used. When an addon is no longer used, it is deleted.

Hell's Circus run an Aussie ofp server ip 211.28.249.144:2302.

It isn't up 24/7 atm due to the current need for nightly IL2:FBA Pacific War campaign missions (9pm-12am Melbourne local time), but the server is generally available at other times.

Server addons: Check http://ofp.shafted.com.au for details, we don't use anywhere near as many as OGN. There are plenty of non-addon missions on this server as well.

If you are looking for server admin, please email me at hcpara@hotmail.com

Para