Sign in to follow this  
The-Architect

New face pack

I'm working on a face pack. There will 24 in all, in Desert and woodland schemes. Here's a preview,

upload_93113.jpg

upload_93117.jpg

upload_93118.jpg

upload_93119.jpg

That's enough for now. I will get on and finish the rest and then post the .zip here.

Ciao.  biggrin_o.gif

Nice  smile_o.gif

Will there be also some faces without masks? That would be nice.

Mfg MEDICUS

Nice work. I rather prefer real faces. The good faces online make it sometimes easy to identify comrades. What do you think about my Kofi Annan?

kofiannan.jpg

I have an idea. Would any of you participate in a small face-contest-thread? Lets say on day A we all vote for one of 10 famous personalities and on day B we take the chosen person and all of us have to try to create a good mask of that person. Then we take some screenshots and post them here! What do you think! tounge_o.gif

I have an idea. Would any of you participate in a small face-contest-thread? Lets say on day A we all vote for one of 10 famous personalities and on day B we take the chosen person and all of us have to try to create a good mask of that person. Then we take some screenshots and post them here! What do you think! tounge_o.gif

Yeah ...a contest!  biggrin_o.gif

Too bad that i'm really bad in making face-textures  sad_o.gif

But great idea anyway ... at least i can vote for one  smile_o.gif

Mfg MEDICUS

I wish someone would make an overall face pack to fill the gaps left by regular OFP.  wink_o.gif

You know, some more African-Americans, some more Asians, other minorities, women...Maybe some caucasian males with less than transparent complexion?  biggrin_o.gif

I mean, I'm beginning to think that OFP's soldiers have been locked away in a Cold War missile silo for a decade or three.  tounge_o.gif

Okay till tomorrow I open a new thread an propose 10 celebrities. 2 days to vote and then contest!  smile_o.gif

smile_o.gif

Where will you open it? Here (A&M:Discussion) or in the Spam-Forum?

Quote[/b] ]... an propose 10 celebrities

Will you chose them or is it allowed to make any suggestions?

Mfg MEDICUS

Okay till tomorrow I open a new thread an propose 10 celebrities. 2 days to vote and then contest!  smile_o.gif

smile_o.gif

Where will you open it? Here (A&M:Discussion) or in the Spam-Forum?

Quote[/b] ]... an propose 10 celebrities

Will you chose them or is it allowed to make any suggestions?

Mfg MEDICUS

Okay I openend one in the offtopic forum. No, this time I didnt use any suggestions cause to get the idea running it must go quick and unbureaucratic. But if people participate of course we will vote next time!

Hmm, my thread seems to have been hijacked. wink_o.gif

The mask set I'm making is specific for BAS's Delta/Ranger pack. (However it is not affiliated in any way!)

They are all supposed to have masks.

I will make some maskless faces though if that's what people want. Just not as part of this current pack.

I will make some maskless faces though if that's what people want. Just not as part of this current pack.

That would be sweet! I'm not a big fan of masked faces, cause they look kind of whierd on resistance units or civilians.

Hmm, my thread seems to have been hijacked.  wink_o.gif

The mask set I'm making is specific for BAS's Delta/Ranger pack. (However it is not affiliated in any way!)

Yes sorry about that.  sad_o.gif !!!

So back to the topic!!! But I bet you will get the attention you deserve once your addon is being released. And trust me I will be the first to try it out!  smile_o.gif

The problem with masks is that they take away much of the power OFP has in showing facial expressions. Often they look too static, too CS-like. But I can see from the eyes that you made that you are very good in what you are doing. Dont waste your potential on masks. But for covert ops operations they are defiently a must!