Sign in to follow this  
Sturmovik

Dual handguns

when my uncle a vietnam vet used to tell me about his missions in nam most of them involed two handguns he told me once all he had was two colt.45's and 3 nades and it was sometime during the tet offensive im i guess what m asking is for ypu to implemint and action for two weapons you know pistol in one hand shotgun in the  other you know you got to hold off a giant force something like that oh and can you make the shotguns in ofp2 actually work like shotguns you know pump animation shell spread thanks

I don't want to get into a rant about why using dual pistols can be utterly wrong, the validity or correctness of your uncle's story, or any of that right now, but I'd just like to ask you to use punctuation in your next post.   smile_o.gif

real sorry but the way he said it was he was suppose to get out of this over run base with the rest of his buddies and he picked up a second hand gun and fired as he was retreating

They should implement this. If a real life soldier did this, then I don't see why we shouln't be able to do this in game.

Plus, we would be able to shoot twice as fast with 2 pistols in each hand.

And I think some soldiers did drugs, maybe we could add that too wink_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Plus, we would be able to shoot twice as fast with 2 pistols in each hand.

At the expense of general accuracy and it's gotta be a b*tch to reload two at a time.

This would be a good idea, but only to an extent, otherwise we will be having people carrying and firing two machine guns at once.

Many other games have dual pistols...we don't need another one.

i'll lock this thread on the basis taht there are other threads that deal with weapon related functions. ('weapons requests' thread comes to mind)

on the another note, shooting 2 pistols, with one in each hand has really shitty accuracy. and i mean really shitty.