Sign in to follow this  
AKK

Texture library stays empty

I have got o2 and buldozer running. Textures are loading and I can view them in 'dozer. But when I go to verify the .paa/.pac path name the texture library is empty. Nada tostada!

And this is with 2 textures skined on to the model.

Any help would be a bonus.

In the mean time I will keep tinkering. rock.gif

P.S. I can get it to load textures with my DLL path at either the psuedo "Z:\" or the actual c:\ any way. still tinkering. Maybe I'll try another system restart

PPS.

CPU: 333Mhz p2

RAM: 450 Meg

why are u guy wasiting time around with taht subst cmmd?

just make a folder like

C:\Program Files\Oxygen

put all oxy and dozer files in it

in oxy option line write in it like this:

External Viewer: C:\Program Files\Oxygen\buldozer.exe -noland -dx -window

DLL: C:\Program Files\Oxygen\

Texture prefix: data\

all addons you want to create go into the oxy folder

means that u put a folder like "my addon" ,which contains textures p3ds etc, into the oxyfolder

now everytim u start and open a different addon folder the prefix should change to the selected addon folder

or what is it that´s wrong??

Ok its like this.

From the tuttorial I have been doing it says that before saving and PBOing that you should verify the Path name of the texture to make sure it says C:\MYaddon\texturename. and not something like C:\Data\texturename.

well it says to look @ the texture library and it should state which textures are loaded on the model and that you can double click on that texture name in the library and it will highlight all sides with that texture etc. My problem is that they dont show up it the library at all.  

BUT! Its MoxNix now because even though I can't see them in the library the program still paths them from the folder I'm working out of and I have them in Game.

Thanks any way and I hated to post a new forum but I was (and still am wink_o.gif ) perplexed by the "Library" issue.

Oh well later all

i am also getting the same problem if you have fixed plaease let me know how

Nah still not showin but I'll post here if I figure it out ;)

It don't matter where I put the stupid thing, be it a psuedo drive or C:\folder\dozer.exe -noland blah blah the textures wont show in the texture library.

Which I would realy like to have them do as I have mede a few of the same addon that I am changing but they need seperate folder names as some are for the Unsung.

Well If I cant change the steeenking texture path from the origional file source than I get white addons. Ooooorrrrrrrr I get the lala fun of re texturing every last peice.

sooooooo any way Any ideas on a sollution would be biggrin_o.gif  biggrin_o.gif

In closing I am re-DLing the viewer and going to reinstall straight form the zip to a new location on my C drive as there may have been a waky to-do goin on when I DLed the first time.

If that no worky worky than F'it F'it it. Ill keep a makin some addons but so much for tags if I do a copy tounge_o.gif