Sign in to follow this  
Skul

Gargat force campaign

Hello. Or, if you must, hi. What with the response to my last campaign being so - so - well, lacklustre, almost, I thought I'd annoy you some more with yet another Five Fantasy Islands of Insanity campaign made by the world's finest( wink_o.gif ), and indeed oddest, mission maker.

I've given you an Anti-Gareth Gates campaign before with Operation: GARGAT, but the times, as you probably know, are a changin', so here's a whole new gaggle of missions. Well, mostly new. Some of them might be slightly used and perhaps a little soiled around the edges, but it's nothing a good soak in Dettol and a brisk scrubbing with a wire brush can't clear up.

So, anyway, here's part 1b of FFIOI:

GARGAT Force Campaign

[Gareth Gates must die]

You know, I didn't spend 6 months making this campaign to have NO COMMENTS made! crazy_o.gif

Can't download thanks to my crappy ISP (BURN IN HELL AOL!) mad_o.gif

Edit: Munk 1 - AOL 7!

You mean people actually use AOL?... I thought they were just a desperate company, what with all that advertising! biggrin_o.gif

[Gareth Gates must die]

Played the first mission, never thought I'd be driving around with grange hill music but you've made that dream come true wink_o.gif

It's the unofficial theme music for FFIOI! wink_o.gif

Don't worry, the action heats up, soon. Remember that you can always skip the intro missions to get straight to the action... although you would miss some of the storyline. The skip option is put in there for impatient people. tounge_o.gif

[Gareth Gates must die]

What's up with you? rock.gif

[Gareth Gates must die]

Bwahaha, I loved the intro musics! I'm on the fourth mission and I thought this would be another carp campign but it was actually fun! You've put lots of humor in it which makes it unique. Worth downloading I would say. smile_o.gif

WILL NOT D\L IT mad_o.gif

Well its your loss then.

I skipped a lot of the cutscenes yesterday, I had that urge to shoot something so Im starting it again today.

Glad to know people are enjoying it. At least this one is getting better replies than O:GG! smile_o.gif

[Gareth Gates must die]

Just finished it. There were a few missing addon errors in the last few missions, mostly 'ACEnviromentsound2' or something like that. For the final cutscene I had 'Missing addon T800' and I couldnt watch it mad_o.gif

I had included links to the addons in the readme...

Get the environment sounds here: http://ofp.gamezone.cz/index.php?showthis=3572

And the T800 addon here: http://ofp.gamezone.cz/index.php?showthis=637

Or didn't you read the readme? tounge_o.gif

And lol @ void! biggrin_o.gif Oh, you're a funny guy! biggrin_o.gif

If it's an attempt to get me into a flame war, it's not woooorkiiiing! tounge_o.gif

[Gareth Gates must die]

I read it! Really! You dont believe me? Well here's a little fact for you - The letter E makes 89 spectacular appearances in the readme. Go ahead and count yourself if you dnt believe me. That fact also explains why I missed the links, I was too busy following the letter E's career in spelling while it's at its prime. Honest mistake wink_o.gif

I say we ban the letter 'E' if it causes any more problems!

[Gareth Gates must die]