Sign in to follow this  
general

How can i...

hello It's a thing I need to know: how can I make a my squad to split up? if I have a mission where I'm a part of a squad then our base will be under attack and I wan't to lead the half of the squad. how can I do that?

If you have ie 5 men plus you as your squad and the ai men is named guy1 through guy5 and guy1 is the current group leader put this: player join grpnull; [guy5, guy6] join player. The group will split in two you as the leader of the second group.

it's not working, I named evrybody guy1-guy6<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">player join grpnull; [guy5, guy6] join player it doesen't work sad_o.gif

Ah, bummer. I forgot to add brackets for the player. So this is the right script: [player] join grpnull; [guy5, guy4] join player. smile_o.gif

thanks it's working now smile_o.gif . but I have a question. how can I make my group to have a waypoint? rock.gif and how can I decide how mush of the squad that shall split up?

thanks it's working now smile_o.gif . but I have a question. how can I make my group to have a waypoint? rock.gif and how can I decide how mush of the squad that shall split up?

In the script I gave you the [player] join grpnull script removes you from the current group you are assigned. The second script [guy4,guy5] join player makes guy4 and guy5 join you. So the guy1, guy2 and guy3 will be forming the first group and you,guy4,guy5 the second group. Understood? So if you want ie also guy2 to join you, add guy2 to the array, [guy4,guy5,guy2] join player.

I don't know about the waypoint thing. Try searching a appropriate script from the official BIS command reference.

Command reference:

http://www.flashpoint1985.com/docs/comref_102002/comref.html

group move pos

Operand types:

group: Object or Group

pos: Array

Type of returned value:

Nothing

Description:

Creates waypoint move on given position (format Position) and makes it actual group waypoint.

Example:

groupOne move getPos player