Sign in to follow this  
Blanco

Shooting-range 1.0

Headshot for units : yes, with an EH "hit", I think

Headshot for the pop-up targets : No, I don't think it's possible

I did some tests for a mortartraining to calculate the distance between mortarimpact & target.

There's also a replay camera :-)

I think I know why some people were not able to see some the targets.

I've made this mission with quality low. I've noticed that when you play it with quality at normal or high the elevations are different and setposted objects too.

So I'd suggest you play it in low quality, Even when I'm in crouched position, I can see them all.

This mission is great biggrin_o.gif ! There were a couple targets on top of the wall that were nearly impossible to see though. Question: do the targets appear in random locations and random order? If not, they should, to increase replay value.

I'd also love to see a dialog at the beginning of the mission, that would let you customise everything, like up-time for the targets, how many targets will pop up, how many hits to drop each target, etc/etc. You could have buttons for "easy" "medium" "hard" that would quickly set all those above options. That would make this mission even better!

And of course, more ranges would be awesome, and more weapons.

I'd keep it on desert island though. I don't want to have to download some island just to use this.

Keep up the good work! Looking forward to the next version!

Quote[/b] ]Question: do the targets appear in random locations and random order?

Random locations no, random order yes.