Sign in to follow this  
NKVD

Better server info statistics

Just wanted to see this in OFP:2, ofp2 server would report more info to inquering source...For example, in All Seeing Eye, when you scan servers it will show you players' scores and stuff....Server reports: score, deaths, number of players, mission status, version required.

What I need is for server to report: # of infantry killed in one game per each soldier, # of armor destroyed, # of air and so on...Also possibly, introduce a new variable to see how many flags player has taken.

I need all of this to make a statistics either for one or several servers..Right now all I have is this:

http://www.flashpoint2.ru/stats/comcor/comcor.php

http://www.flashpoint2.ru/stats/soviet/sv.php

As you can see, just scores and deaths is not enough...This is my little suggestion, to improve server reporting logs so that actual number of infantry, armor, air, soft can be collected and then possibly saved into a table for a statistic for each player smile_o.gif

... And even better, make all the servers report to a webserver, so that we can see the stats for players from all the servers.

Quote[/b] ]As you can see, just scores and deaths is not enough...

We already have a window on our homepage displaying :

-server status

-wich Mod is running

-wich Map

-wich players are playing the map

-and how long it is running

Edit:

looks like this

server-info-block.jpg

yeah I know that..I have that WKK server query, but Im talking about reporting # of infantry kills, armor destroyed, etc...right now server reports just overal score, and it is not enough for accurate information...

áîĺö?

Hmmm...

Ok, can agree with you anyway.