Sign in to follow this  
Apollo

Russian election candidate goes missing

This shows again what kind of hysteria media can cause by telling their stories tounge_o.gif.

They act like Madonna and Britney Spears, just to let peoples know “we still hereâ€. Common, no one care anymore.

Though i don't support Putin i'm sure he had nothing to do with this "mysterious disappearance". Ivan Rybkin could probably instruct his wife to tell journalists that she hadn't heard from him. Or he maybe just doesn't respect his wife and doesn't consider it important to tell her where he is going. I think so because it is obvious that Putin will win this year.

Edit: Though Ivan Rybkin in an interview said he just wanted to have a rest it seems strange that he wasn't interested in registration for presidential elections. He passed the registration. He could be afraid of an investigation of falsification of registration-paper signs (whew, what a sentence). The court made a decision to put imprison one of his collegues in his presidential elections commitee. After that he returned back to Russia.

Quote[/b] ]They act like Madonna and Britney Spears

You mean they'll French on top of the Kremlin rock.giftounge_o.gif ?

:-) They both far away from Kremlin.  One visiting prostitute in Kiev, and second one hidding somewhere in London under fake name.

o man, i just read the interview with his wife. Thats was very funny.

Quote[/b] ]Yeah ,sounds fishy... ,was it an ellection stunt?

inded, Ribkin translated as Fish in Russian.

And these 2 guys want to fight for president chair?? It reminds me one of the Benny Hill joke.

When priest come to him and ask about direction to the nearest grocery store. Then Benny explain him right direction. Then the pries say him.

My son, if you be very good in your live and (don’t remember exactly, but think priest usually say) I will show you road to the Sky Heaven. Then Benny replies:

“Sky Heaven? You didn’t know where the grocery is… :-)

This media fuss reminds me of another joke (i actually don't know if it really happened or not): a priest comes to New York from some European country and is met by a journalist. Before his trip he was warned about journalists mixing up information to make a sensation so the priest wants to behave properly.

Journalist: Are you going to have fun in night clubs of New York?

Priest: Do such clubs exist?

Next morning newspaper article: A priest asks where it is possible to have fun at night in New York.

So that's just an offtopic message about journalists in order to have some fun smile_o.gif

:-) They both far away from Kremlin. One visiting prostitute in Kiev, and second one hidding somewhere in London under fake name.

eeks... I thought Berezovsky has political asylum(or refuge? or shelter? damn English! wink_o.gif ) tnx for telling it us =)

BTW, did you ever think that the UK does not give poritical asylum to everyone?..

up up !

He says he has been kidnapped set under drugs , filmed while doing nasty stuff and fears for his life. Judge yourself. Is it an election campaign trick or is it true:

Russian candidate 'was kidnapped'

Quote[/b] ]He said that, on arrival at an apartment in Kiev, he was offered some refreshments and suddenly became "very drowsy".

Mr Rybkin said he was unconscious for four days, coming to on 10 February.

As he awoke, he claims one of his guards told him it was part of a "special operation".

"Then they showed me a revolting videotape with my participation and they told me it was a plan to compromise me and force me to be co-operative."

This is getting more and more rediculous. Who knows I guess............. tounge_o.gif

Hmm this sounds like a campaign trick. There is no doubt that Putin will win easily because most of the people support him. Last research showed that 70% of people support him. I don't know if it is true but it seems pretty obvious that there is no need to force other candidates to cooperate. Anyway i can't say anything for sure now sad_o.gif