Sign in to follow this  
-HC-Para

Phuoc tuy province, long son & minh dam beta's

Offtopic:

Strangely enough, Spearhead44's home is on our server, it's been there since WAY before the first release smile_o.gif

If you would like to play on the island with some addon pack, pls send me a url and I'll d/l it and install on there for you - thats no problem.

You can also play the released Market Garden V1 mission on the island, should you have the excellent i44 demo, Pak-36 and britpack - these can both be downloaded from the Hell's Circus website. Current server IP is also listed there.

Admin status on the server can be applied for by emailing me....

I'll establish a thread on Spearhead44 for discussion on this island - it's too offtopic here :P

Without ilo 1.7, using ilo 2.0, Phuoc Tuy nearly lost all its foliage in the forests.

No hiding place, no stress, it's now a perfect ground for snipers and tanks sad_o.gif

So I had to erase the incredible ilo 2... crazy_o.gif

I hope it will be corrected later smile_o.gif

Hey SPQR,

I think HCPara was waiting for Ilo 2.0 before releasing the next version of Phouc Tuy (stops typing to gleefully rub hands together and say "Excellent") biggrin_o.gif

Cheers,

Corhhelium

I had to make a LOT of changes to the ilo forests and brush "blocks" to make it AI compatible AND try to make it lag less. If it were only for mp ground combat there would be no problem at all. For the forests, there is a big reason BI did not make full lifelike forests with hard tree trunks AND lots of vegatation that blocks ai line of sight. It wasn't just for looks. I think Para is layering the forest tiles with trees on top and brush underneath like I did for ilo 2.0, two p3ds on top of each other in the wrp editing window. It's really the only way unless you do trees one by one. He is editing the island based on the final ilo 2.0. I was hoping for info like this in the ilo thread as 2.0 has been released for public beta there.