Sign in to follow this  
WisdoM

Not a Whine, just a thought.

Ok, so about this RedHammer campaign. Why are we paying $15, now I know $15 is cheap, but you must consider. When you by most other games, do you not have the oppertunity to play the other side, like C&C. I think that BIS just seriously didn't have the time to make a Russian campaign, because they were rushed as we all know. So the game was releaed w/o a Red Campaign, and then they figure hey we can make one and make more money off of it. Shouldn't we get it for free, I mean shouldn't have already been a part of the game?

This is the only thing that kinda erks me about them, don't see all these bugs everyone hines about, and I love the game, just don't understrand this.

it is not BIS who made redhammer campaign, it is by another company.

i have no problems paying for it, OFP was a complete fully playable game when i bought it and i knew it would have only nato campaign, i was not tricked and BIS over me nothing on that...

and...what is $15 anyways? smile.gif

It's not aobut $15, I mean #### I'll probably buy it anyway. It's just that it should have already been a part of the game. If BIS isn't making it then who is? and will it have a 1.30 update on the cd? I'm on cable, but it's alot easier if you have the CD, in case 9of reformat you don't have to Re-DL all the patches.

Codemasters are making the campaign and the patch is included on the CD along with the official strategy book by Prima.

Interesting point. But don't most games where you get to play the other side have 15-20 missions per side... instead of the... erm... 40, is it? (I can't be bothered to count, but I think it is) missions you get in OFP?

Don't these other games then release more missions and units, that you can only get by buying the update... for... Hmm... half the cost of the original game?

In the UK, OFP hit the shops at Å39.99. Red hammer is going to be Å9.99! Å49.98 for the best grunt sim ever + the add-on? *shrug* Maybe I've got too much money.

I t appears some people never read thuroughly. read the full post again, and you will see "$15 is cheap I know" and also I do believe I said something along the line of I'll porbably buy it anyway, it's justs omething that should have been included.

I remember someone saying "whats that in american dollars? i dont know what that funny e thing is" (the pound sign)

How ignorant can you be.

The world is flat! Flat I say!

The dollar change son a daily basis sad.gif So who knows what it would have been back then, Oh well I got my copy for $30 biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from The Blind Sniper on 9:11 pm on Nov. 24, 2001

I remember someone saying "whats that in american dollars? i dont know what that funny e thing is" (the pound sign)

How ignorant can you be.

The world is flat! Flat I say!

<span id='postcolor'>

Å = pound sign, if britian changes to euro i have to buy a new keyboard sad.gif

OPF 1.20 was still in it's Beta.

That's why the "instruction" booklet includes vehicles that weren't released, yet.

Red Hammer isn't a scam, only because BIS didn't make it. It's actually a plus, because the people at BIS aren't creative.

Americans base everything on creativity, so I'm looking very forward to the Red Hammer missions.

I'm going to buy the Gold edition, because 1.20 is so screwed up, that I'm emabarrased to say that I have it. So I'll just buy the 1.30 Gold edition, then sell my 1.20 for $30.

Errr....in case u might wanna know....CM are not Americans....they're UK tounge.gif

Your post is pretty rediculous u know....saying that the ppl behind the game we all love so much are not creative, is...well...pretty dumb?

The OFP campaign is one of the biggest (and best) campaigns I've seen in a game.....so you cant SERIOUSLY expect BIS to include ANOTHER campaign besides the one we have now. Making a whole campaign is a s**tload of work.....you should try it sometime, that'll teach u some respect for the hard work they put in it.

And to be honest.....I dont expect too much of that Red Hammer campaign. CM have about just as much experience with the editor as most 12 year olds like yourself, so forgive me for not being too positive about it.

FethisFool get yer facts straight before you make such an idiot post.....and plz spare me your rediculous USA praising....it makes me feel sick.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">

Å = pound sign, if britian changes to euro i have to buy a new keyboard sad.gif

<span id='postcolor'>

Lol......mine (the number 4 key) is broken, even when it did work there was no real use for it.

Hi there,

My keyboard works smile.gif

Š€=Euro (a load of Rubbish) (i did want to use a stronger word)