Sign in to follow this  
Koolkid101

Ekk i tweeked the settings and now opf won't work(

Well it all started when I was playing as sniper, I noticed in 1024 mode I lagged alot when using the scope so I changed to 800x600, I found it wasn't that great grapically speaking so I put everything up to max on 800x600 expesially terrain details. Then my game freezes, I restart the computer start up OPF and I get into the codemasters ad, then as it almost loads up it shuts down, and then sometimes I get the blue screen of death. I check prefrences and its the old settings yet I still can't get it to work sad_o.gif Please help

Something like this perchance?

If that's not sufficient, backup and delete the following two files:

\OFP\Flashpoint.cfg

\OFP\Users\yourPlayerName\userinfo.cfg

Then run the OFPR preferences program, click on AUTODETECT and then start OFP.

Once in ofp preferences i pulled everything to the max, then started ofp and it ran pretty ok. Then i dragged all the minor stuff to max as well (such as details etc) then the view distance to like 5k and terrain detail to very high ... and boy did it LAG ... not only lag but it too like several minutes to load.

Oh and this was for the OFPmark2 test. Then i realized the terrain should be normal and it took ages to move the mouse pointer and change it.

unclesam.gif

Something like this perchance?

If that's not sufficient, backup and delete the following two files:

\OFP\Flashpoint.cfg

\OFP\Users\yourPlayerName\userinfo.cfg

Then run the OFPR preferences program, click on AUTODETECT and then start OFP.

Where is the \OFP\Flashpoint.cfg? I tried the editing thing and it turned my whole computer tan for a background.

Where is the \OFP\Flashpoint.cfg? I tried the editing thing and it turned my whole computer tan for a background.

In your OFP folder. rock.gif