Sign in to follow this  
BlindDeath

For all asking for new boats

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from Fordaz on 5:42 am on Nov. 27, 2001

I agree with the boats theory... a Landing Craft or something small, there should definately be a river or two on these islands, like Bronco said, and a few bridges (destroyable) every so often.

I'd like a cargo plane, like the C130 in the game, And i dont think it's a stupid idea, you could fit about 4 squads into one of those, imagine paradropping 48 men onto a position!?... sweet.

And I dont think it's possible to transport vehicles inside vehicles on this game, they just bounce around.

<span id='postcolor'>

BTW, in Real Life, the Chinook can provide seating for up to 55 people. It's one heck of a people mover...

The ship dosent have to be moving.. I think it would be kool to have a big oil tanker like in RS, then we could give the SEALS and SBS some good missions. They could parachute onto it etc. & who said anything about it being a vehicle? It would be better being a building shaped like a ship, who would want to drive a 10,000 ton tanker anyways? If its a building you could move around inside it & go through passageways & cabins etc.. Just like a real tanker. If its gonna be done in any way then its gonna be done like this bkus u arent gonna get a vehicle in the water that size.

The ship dosent have to be moving.. I think it would be kool to have a big oil tanker like in RS, then we could give the SEALS and SBS some good missions. They could parachute onto it etc. & who said anything about it being a vehicle? It would be better being a building shaped like a ship, who would want to drive a 10,000 ton tanker anyways? If its a building you could move around inside it & go through passageways & cabins etc.. Just like a real tanker. If its gonna be done in any way then its gonna be done like this bkus u arent gonna get a vehicle in the water that size.