Sign in to follow this  
MyersTheShape

Server control

Hey there!

I just have a little question about the dedicated server exe file. I like to know if it is possible to control the server without connecting to it. That means can I kick a player or just pick a map on the server without beeing connected to the server? I mean I started my first dedicated server version 1.95b and i got this little window where connects or mapchanges are loged for me. What I need is a tool for example to kick soem players or pick missions or maybe chat with the players without connecting to it.

Greetz (and sorry for my bad english)

MyersTheShape

Hey there!

I just have a little question about the dedicated server exe file. I like to know if it is possible to control the server without connecting to it. That means can I kick a player or just pick a map on the server without beeing connected to the server? I mean I started my first dedicated server version 1.95b and i got this little window where connects or mapchanges are loged for me. What I need is a tool for example to kick soem players or pick missions or maybe chat with the players without connecting to it.

Greetz (and sorry for my bad english)

MyersTheShape

this feature would be very useful

maybe in ofp2 ...

Not possible without modification to the dedicated server executable.

so this would be a nice gimmik for a next server version maybe 1.6 ?