Sign in to follow this  
Lucretius

Vehicle replacement

That's right, make Guba get his hands dirty with the rest of the grunts.  smile_o.gif I'd like to see him on the battlefield.

That's right, make Guba get his hands dirty with the rest of the grunts.  smile_o.gif I'd like to see him on the battlefield.

Isn't that the intro movie to flashponit resistance, its where we seen Rus spec ops, US spec ops, resi spec ops and russian troops all in 1 chaotic battle ;)

can someone email me thier .cpp file unedited. I have changed all the bis models but some numbers got screwed up during decompression and i need to see the correct specifications. It would be appreciated

I been trying to do something like that for a while, but I don't have the time for it really.

One day maybe.

I was thinking in creating three of them, one that would simply replace the default models or skins with addons.

Another one to make a dessert OFP with all the current dessert addons and dessert versions of Malden, golkujev, and Everon ( there isn't one for Nogova).

Another one on a whinter version the same way as the dessert one.

Is enought addons in the net to do all that, but I don't have time for it and I had a cuple of problems before that made me go nuts and I end up bining the lot.

I may try again soon, now I have a better picture of what to do.

If somebody think is a good idea, perhaps we could hellp each other to make it go faster.

It would help if ( With addon makers consent) people here unpbo the desired addons and find the needed information to add to the configuration BIN. Then, somebody build the configuration/s so everybody can have them.

A beet of a comunial job. We all hellp by colecting the right information and building the configurations.

I'm up for it, and I'm sure alot of you guys will be aswell. So, should we make the OFP of our dreams reall?

@CERO.

can someone email me thier .cpp file unedited.  I have changed all the bis models but some numbers got screwed up during decompression and i need to see the correct specifications.  It would be appreciated

get it from Golmember's files, for the Explo mod.

He have decompresed versions for you to mess with.

That's what I was using.

@CERO.

Can some1 realease replacement or give a tuturial? i am lost right now i dont know how to replace the files.

earls weapons are 300% better than those CS imports.

50% maby but not 300% they bothe got rongs where the other is right. Its also depends on you texture setings I found out that mine where very low when I tryed his weapons they looked uglyer than the BIS's.

STGN

Oh dam my boss wow_o.gif

The only problem is that Earl hasn't made some weapons such as the m16a2, m60 & pk, from what I understand INQ's next pack will have taken care of all that

corp mate i just changed the Data and data3d pbos so that they had sigmas tanks in it and didnt need to touch the config wink_o.gif

yeah suppose plus know one other than us has access to the mlod models as it dosent work with odol it crashs saying pre mlod format error

I also want to re-write the config.ccp to make a distinction between a fighter pilot (which should have an oxygen mask) and a helicopter pilot (which shouldn't have a oxygen mask)

Oh dam my boss wow_o.gif

The only problem is that Earl hasn't made some weapons such as the m16a2, m60 & pk, from what I understand INQ's next pack will have taken care of all that

Earl has made the M16A2 just not whit M203, and for a modern american army the M16A4 is perhaps more correct than the M16A2.

STGN

Can some one release or just send a version with just the west and east soldiers replaced by earl and suchey pack thats all im asking for now

I also want to re-write the config.ccp to make a distinction between a fighter pilot (which should have an oxygen mask) and a helicopter pilot (which shouldn't have a oxygen mask)

And maybe give the fighter pilot just a pistol (perhaps a S&W?)  rather than carbine?

And maybe give the fighter pilot just a pistol (perhaps a S&W?) rather than carbine?

nah i rather have all the guns and stuff default so its compatible in mp

And maybe give the fighter pilot just a pistol (perhaps a S&W?)  rather than carbine?

you know I can make it a mod file so it won't interupt with the original OFP

And maybe give the fighter pilot just a pistol (perhaps a S&W?) rather than carbine?

you know I can make it a mod file so it won't interupt with the original OFP

i know but i want it as a total replacement as in its diffrent model and such but same health armor weapon weapon strength...

kind of like custom models for Counter-Strike it looks diffrent but its the same thing

wuts ur % done?

but you will still have problems in multiplayer, "modified configuration kicked out of game" kind of thing?