Sign in to follow this  
borderswill

Adding weapons to crates

Guy's I need help. I'm trying to add weapons to the ammo crates but everything I do is no good.

I've named this one crate "Crate1" then I write in the initfield this AddWeaponCargo ["HK", 4];

this AddWeaponCargo ["M4", 4];

this AddWeaponCargo ["M16", 4];

this AddWeaponCargo ["M16GrenadeLauncher", 4];

this AddWeaponCargo ["M60", 4];

this AddWeaponCargo ["M21", 4];

this AddWeaponCargo ["LAWLauncher", 4]; and a message comes up. "Invalid number in expression". I've tried changing the this to Crate1, and changing the ; to a : and still I cant get it to work. What the heck am I doing wrong??? Does it matter what kind of crate I use? I also want to add ammo and equipment to 2 other crates but first I just want to get different weapons in a crate. Someone plz help me out.

put crate1 in "this" next

e.g.

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">

Crate1 AddWeaponCargo ["M4", 4];

I found out what I was doing wrong. I was using capitilized letters such as AddWeaponCargo instead of addweaponcargo. That seems to work just fine. Another thing. When I go to grab some equipment it shows up in the weapon toggle bar at the top but it shows it as being zero.

Quote[/b] ]Did you add magazines?

crate1 addmagazinecargo ["m16",20]

Yeah I added Mags. It's not ammo I'm having problem with its equipment such as smoke shells and flares, stuff like that. I have them as an option in the crate and when I grab say a flare it shows as taking ammo and when I go to select it it shows that I have zero flares in my inventory.

Are you doing this?

crate1 addmagazinecargo ["smokeshell",6]

Yeah I'm doing that. I dont know what the deal is.

do you mean in the "inventory" (map/gear) or in the ingame HUD?

if the later, you must reload the flare.