Sign in to follow this  
quakergamer

BIS Is deleting my threads!!!

I've posted a thread with pictures about new units (VBS1) and look at that today!! It's deleted. BIS want to make that secret tounge.gif

FADE definetly. One of those evil BIS FADE pixies have gotten into your computer and is feeding on all your posted threads.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from medvidek on 4:33 pm on Dec. 5, 2001

We will release informations soon.

<span id='postcolor'>

GAHGAHGAHGAHGAHGAHBAZWWWWWRFFFFFFFFPLIRPPPPPPPFLORPPPFIZZLECRACKLEPOP!

(Information overload)

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from medvidek on 8:33 am on Dec. 5, 2001

<span id='postcolor'>

BOOOOOYAAAAAAA!!!!

enough said.

Hah i cant give out the things I have. I even have more pics in full screen this time smile.gif!!

s**t they are good!!

Ok BIS, if you ont ant me to give sshots I wont. But what do you mean by "Soon" ? 1 week, 1 year, confused.gif?

Has to be quite soon since they are going to release the patch "in the first half of december"

Quakergamer do you have a homepage where i could go see them?? cant seem to get past frontpage pic at the official site

Nope sorry, BIS will show them to ya "soon" smile.gif. But anyway trying to find more pics smile.gif. So much vehicles, so much!!

Hey, ease off of BIS, guys. I'm glad they are not mad posters on these boards. That means they actually are working (not like me... smile.gif ).

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from medvidek on 4:33 pm on Dec. 5, 2001

<span id='postcolor'>

Yeah, right.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from Antichrist on 2:25 am on Dec. 6, 2001

How soon is BIS' soon?<span id='postcolor'>

Maybe a year.