Sign in to follow this  
charlis

I want soldiers

Hi guys, is there any possibility that someone send me the files .p3d, textyres and .cpp of ANY soldiers? I´m starting on modeling and I had already open another models but I really would like to study a soldier before starting to modeling a new one.

If so pls send to decampo@directnet.com.br , thnx

how do you model a new one? i have been trying to find out

are you FAB the tank guy?

how do you model a new one? i have been trying to find out

are you FAB the tank guy?

No I´m not the FAB tanker guy, I´m from [=FAB=] Squad ( www.pelotaofab.com ) that´s just coincidence. I never worked on a soldier so that´s why I opened this topic.

@ delaware:

Thnx man, downloading now, I´ll check it out as soon as possible.

well, more links is desireble, post if you know pls

can you make any kind of soldier from these (i need vietnam era soldiers), and what did you mean about the licence?

I dont think it really matters about the license you're just using it for educational purposes and are nt outright copying it so dont worry about it. Unless theres some hidden thing but if there is o well. I'm sure they wouldnt mind, by the way the demo soldiers for the ofp demo should be there right not sure but if they are look for the links to the downloads for the demo and get the unbinarized pbos from there. And god dammnit addon makers stop binarizing it makes us new guys addons shit cuase we have nothing to learn from

/CymPatheeY

that international soldier model is free to anyone to modify it as long as credit is given and the original is zipped with it i think.....its in the readme......

someone should give these a desert texture wink_o.gif