Sign in to follow this  
Rogue2020

Kozlice

Where is the thing?....I have never once seen it.....I remember while installing an upgrade awhile back it said that addon had an error in it but then I redownloaded it and everything but guess it didn't fix it...so where is it or how can I fix it.......

if you have version 1.30, go into the mission editer, place a new unit for resistance and select hunter, he has a fully loaded kozlice. Also in the single mission "revenge" one of the enemy civilians in the first village has a kozlice

first mission of Red Hammer you get youre head blown off by those guns!

they suck....I thought it said it was a shotgun or something but nope like 6 bullets......i'll never use it for sure.....

I can download red hammer free right now if I wanted but I have alittle more respect for flashpoint then that.........

i thought some loser would host it for free, not fair on the people that have bought it mad.gif

Well at times I have a choice...download it for free or never play it at all..........so...what say it's not fair to them?....hey I can't buy it anyway...ether way they are not going to get money from me.....might as well injoy the game......can't deny that logic.......

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from Rogue2020 on 3:19 pm on Dec. 8, 2001

they suck....I thought it said it was a shotgun or something but nope like 6 bullets......i'll never use it for sure.....

I can download red hammer free right now if  I wanted but I have alittle more respect for flashpoint then that.........

<span id='postcolor'>

I have seen it too, at least 2 times. I haven´t downloaded it either, will pay for a CD.

Hidden

One reason I don't want to download it for free is you need a crack...which you might have to deal with fade and any future upgrades couldn't be installed without the CD..........