Sign in to follow this  
Ex-RoNiN

Political correctness gone absolute bonkers

This kind of shit doesn't happen in Finland thank god. Except for that pig thing.

christ, lets just revert back to grunts and hand gestures. (Actually, I will be the one to start... Who started this whole fuss over PC Parts? I have a gesture PERFECT for them...)

It is obvious that no words can be used anymore without offending someone... so grunts, or numbers for all objects, etc. I suppose it is sexist that we have a motherboard? Racist that there is no black on the US flag? (But white made it on) I think people sometimes look just a *TAD* too deeply into things anymore.

Maybee we need to find who is rated the best Proctologist in each nation, and post flyers all over with his number. A small note at the bottom stating if you find every minute thing in life offended, please call. He can remove your head from your ass. If this request offends you, please revert to top of paragraph.

I remember one time here some people got pissed off at power rangers because they thought it was racist. Their kind of right, I mean, the red ranger who is a white guy is the leader, the black ranger is a black guy, the yellow ranger is chinese, and when they form into a huge robot (forgot what its called), the black and yellow ranger's "parts" make up the feet. tounge_o.gif