Sign in to follow this  
Gorgi Knootewoot

I've been away a while

Hi, i have been away for a long time so i have a question because i don't understand something. I looked into other forums etc. but i can't figure it out.

I haven't played OFP for over a year, but today i installed it. I thought i had downloaded the latest patch (v 1.91) but on the forum i see people discuss over patch 1.92, 1.93 and 1.94. But they are not on this site. Where can i get the latest patch? If 1.92 is beta, when will it be finished? What are all the other patches (1.93 and 1.94), because i don't know if they are official or not. crazy_o.gif

Just get em off ofp.info, they seem 2 have everything you need easily smile_o.gif

I think 1.94 is a beta or something. Most internet games let you use 1.91 so it doesnt really matter

EDIT

I think I still use 1.91 actually too

Welcome back. smile_o.gif Patch 1.94 is beta pretty much only in name - it provides a lot of memory management and MP stability and is well worth the download.

and remember that since you have been away we have all begun to post in fear of the moderators iron fists tounge_o.gif

Always wise to read the news forums first when you've been away a while, if you'd read the Flashnews one your questions would have been answered right away, as it is they're now answered anyways smile_o.gif