Sign in to follow this  
killerbee

question to US players:

Im not from the US and i heard in what can be called - my country's single OFP site, thet the gold upgraid wont be brought, only a few coppies of the full gold addition.

my sister is in the US now and i want her to buy me a copy (dont want DL copy with PDF guide).

please answer fast.

Nope.. went there to day and told me it was pushed till Dec. 10th.

Bastards. lol

not that I see, I sell them here in Canada

as far as I know there will be two OFPs on the shelf, the 1.20 US version and the the 1.30 Gold Version with the Red hammer Addon, Im not really sure if we'll just get the Red Hammer Addon in a seperate Package.

Code Masters Will know for sure, have you tied email them?

Well your sis can pre-order the game for $15 at ebgames.com. Its supposed to ship out on the 4th.

Just got back from the store here in canada and nothing, not even OFP or anything on the shelves. I did pick up Ghost Recon for $40 Canadian, that's a big bargin since it's price tag says $65 but an advert in the flyer says it's $35+tax. I'm not going to open it until I finish Red Hammer, I prommis.

-=Die Alive=-

sorry for the  *bump* guys but i have 2 more days till my sister comes back, is the boxed upgrade in stores yet? please answer as fast as u can...10x.

(Edited by killerbee at 8:51 pm on Dec. 11, 2001)

I just bought mine yesterday at Best Buy for $10 in the box.

Sticker had it listed as $14.99 USD wink.gif

Haven't loaded it yet as our squad doesn't all have it but I am looking at a double install to test it out.

I live in Southern NH if that matters but I have seen other posters in SIMHQ say they also have bought in in NY, upper state.

good luck!

My opinion:

You won't miss the Prima guide all that much if you choose the download version. It's not that good.