Sign in to follow this  
Noodles067

Cheating in ofp and resi

Hello all,

I thought it would be good to start a post on this since some people take quite a bit of time and effort to develop cheats that ruin everyone elses game. This afternoon i was playing on a dedi server and this guy who i called a cheater about a year ago, suddenly teleported me (i kid u not) from one part of the map to another and started abusing me for calling him a cheater a year ago. Then I found myself hanging in mid air falling to the ground, just like that. Anyway, it all ended with him telling me hed steal my id and go and cheat on other servers so that my id would be banned from them. There was nothing much I could do apart from taking some screenies from him saying that and writing down his id (which was probably not really his id anyway).

I hope there is something BIS can do to stop this kind of thing from happening with ofp2. That someone can just go in and do whatever he/she likes with your player in the game is just kind of odd, also the fact that they can copy your id and pretend to be you is a serious problem.

Just thought Id inform you about this, maybe theres something you can do about it or that other people have encountered the same done to them..

thanks

Noodles

What do you mean by stealing ID here?

Do you mean IP address here or ID? noone can steal your OFP ID? rock.gifbiggrin_o.gif

I still dont get it , what ID are we talking about?

Your name and stuff? then i can do it just goin the players menu and change the darn thing ... that doesnt means he stole anything.?? rock.gif

The thing is he is able to change the id number each and every ofp game has as ' unique' . SO for example if my id number would be 45407 and my name Noodles, he could change the name in the ofp menu, which is fine, but also change the id number. This would enable him to pose as someone else, in this example me....... crazy_o.gif

This guys been going around for a while, he must have a cd key hack so he can change his OFP ID to whatever he wants.