Sign in to follow this  
BraTTy

Pacific division progress and plans

Heya,

Have Japanese Aircraft Carrier In-Game and in development.

overflykaga.jpg

landkaga.jpg

More work has been done to the Plane Tug and is In-Game towing planes and objects already

1009planetugs.jpg

And Pilot Pack is underway ,they will have self inflating liferafts when they enter the water

siraftingame.jpg

Zero will be redone,Pby Catalina,American Carrier will be started soon and we will be having Pacific Carrier battles by Christmas !!!

are you guys doing ground units too? we need some really GOOD Pacific Marines. Some good japs too, OFP is the perfect engine for WW2 Pacific simulation.

are you guys doing ground units too? we need some really GOOD Pacific Marines. Some good japs too, OFP is the perfect engine for WW2 Pacific simulation.

Now that you mention it... I could use some more help.

the mod is Recruiting

I do have in the works Japanese pilots and crew for the Carrier, not sure about regular troops right off

Bratty, have you tried sizing the deck down? it looks quite large and not really resolized(is it even a word?).  What I mean is clear and sharp, if you want you could let me get a hold of the carrier deck .pac  and I'll see what I can do if you like  smile_o.gif .

If not, then no problem.  wink_o.gif

edit: http://www.h3.dion.ne.jp/~mokei/image/wooden%20deck.jpg

I found this looking around

Thanx for the comments and help.The deck is actually a painted blueprint I used so far.

Sizing is not correct,I just sized it so far that its usable.

I will be making my own textures

I need it to hold about 80 planes (inside and out)

What I also didnt mention is that the Kaga will be done pretty nice,but my best work and technology will be going into the USS Yorktown that I am making all kinds of neet things for (plane tug is one of them)

Some of the features for both carriers:

Landing and takeoff manipulation, prolly a sequential launch feature

Destroyable radar, and some rooms will be destroyable seperately

Water Landing Crafts

Turrets

Deck lifts

Inside storage

Features will grow and exceed OFP limits

if you want you could let me get a hold of the carrier deck .pac  and I'll see what I can do if you like  smile_o.gif .

You offering texturing help? Thats always welcomed.

Like I said...mod is recruiting

Well right now Im with another mod, but we are still waiting for some addon makers and such, so I could just help you out a little.