Sign in to follow this  
reaper

5th Seat on scud?

I noticed today that the scud can hold 5 people.  It looks as if the 5th guy just crawls uder the vehicle and holds on. biggrin.gif

Try it, slap one in the editor, give yourself some men to command.  Order 4 of them to board and ride in back.  Then get in yourself, and you'll be sitting under the truck.

scud.jpg

This was already known....still is cool though...wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from Pandoras Box on 4:44 pm on Dec. 18, 2001

So they can sneak somebody over the border<span id='postcolor'>

With a... Scud launcher? tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from Kegetys on 5:56 pm on Dec. 18, 2001

With a... Scud launcher? tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Sure. With that 5th seat, it's easily mistaken for a family vehicle.

I just want to know one thing. Are those leather or vinyl seats? My guess is vinyl since its 1985. biggrin.gif

Did u try launching the scud? Maybe u take off.

Maybe it's spose to be one of those "Don't come any closer or we'll launch your liuetenant into limbo" sorta things.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from amos m on 2:22 am on Dec. 19, 2001

Did u try launching the scud? Maybe u take off.

Maybe it's spose to be one of those "Don't come any closer or we'll launch your liuetenant into limbo" sorta things.<span id='postcolor'>

lololol

The road rash must be unbeliveable.....

Hot potatoe wink.gif

So many of the vehicles are like that.....like the blackhawk....it has like another row of 4 and then a seat by itself on the side but no one ever sits in them.....

i'm pretty sure during the campaign that extra seat was used when that guy made fun of kozlowski and the commander sent him to sit in the corner ''and think about what you've said to kozlowski''

i COULD be wrong, but i doubt it.