Sign in to follow this  
vitoal125

Interesting OFP facts

The glass on the Hind is invincible, not even a sabot round will crack it, the only way to make it crack is to crash the chopper. Wonder why the whole thing isn't made of this glass?

In the US version manual

-the pic of the jeep is actually a UAZ

-the pic of the UAZ is actually a jeep

-the pic of the ural is actually a 5t open US truck

-the pic of the M113 is actually a M113 ambulance

go ahead and add your own

when your in a group (leader), the M2 machine gun and LST pics are a m113

when your a gunner on a bmp2 and your commander tells you to use AP rounds he says "sabot"

the guns are never reloaded mad.gif

i find that really annoying, they should take the clip out and put a new one in

running headlong into russian bases firing your M60 randomly at stuff results in death 99% of the time, which goes against everything hollywood has taught me about warfare

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from Ruskie on 8:39 pm on Dec. 19, 2001

running headlong into russian bases firing your M60 randomly at stuff results in death 99% of the time, which goes against everything hollywood has taught me about warfare<span id='postcolor'>

I'll have to disagree. I result in death 100% of the time.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from Damage Inc on 8:17 pm on Dec. 19, 2001

The guard houses on Everon have a picture of Lenin in them (I think it's Lenin).

<span id='postcolor'>

Close, it's Stalin

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from OBiJuan on 8:46 pm on Dec. 19, 2001

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from Ruskie on 8:39 pm on Dec. 19, 2001

running headlong into russian bases firing your M60 randomly at stuff results in death 99% of the time, which goes against everything hollywood has taught me about warfare<span id='postcolor'>

I'll have to disagree.  I result in death 100% of the time.

<span id='postcolor'>

after extensive and exhausting testing and experimentation i agree whole heartedly and apoligize for my mistake that could've ruined the game for some people.

However, when blitzing through your own team with a machine gun, the death rate is approximately 30 percent times Pi to the e to the 1 over infinity.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from Sitting Duck on 9:23 pm on Dec. 19, 2001

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from Damage Inc on 8:17 pm on Dec. 19, 2001

The guard houses on Everon have a picture of Lenin in them (I think it's Lenin).

<span id='postcolor'>

Close, it's Stalin

<span id='postcolor'>

Are you an idiot?

It's Lenin you moron.

Don't make me call Trotsky up to handle you...

At twelve o'clock on December 21st, on Malden, a group of pagan civilian worshippers gather around the circle stone structure and offer a lamb to their wargods.