Sign in to follow this  
Greg

Yet another cd-key suggestion

After reformatting, I had to find all my CD keys again, and was happy that I found them all.  None were in the manuals and boxes left at my previous residence.  Which brings me to this suggestion, which I have just began:

Download a free password storing program such as:

'PINs' http:

http://www.mirekw.com/winfreeware/pins.html

or 'Whisper'

http://www.ivory.org/whisper.html

I have used both.  PINs is more featured, more secure, and open source, and currently the one I use.

So now you have 'one password to rule them all', and all your registration keys a few clicks away.

I always write my cd-key on the actual cd with a fine point permanent marker and keep all my cd's in a binder. as long as I have the cd, then I have the cd key smile_o.gif

The cdkeys are in the manual unless u mean cdkeys u searched,man i got a load of them so i can work around the stupid thing where u can`t play lan unless u have more than one copy OFP although my other players all got OFP now tounge_o.gif

</span>

Quote[/b] ]2. Rules of Contents

The Rules of Contents regulate the substance of what is posted. They are in place to ensure that topics that are posted do not offend and bother people or violate the law.

§1)Discussions about Operation Flashpoint's copy protection or copying, backing-up, hacking, cracking or reverse engineering Operation Flashpoint will not be tolerated and such discussions will be deleted immediately. Any breach of this rule may result in the poster no longer having access to the forum.

§2)No discussion about illegally obtained software

All discussions about warez, piracy or leaked software are strictly forbidden, such threads will be closed and will most likely result in a permanent ban for the instigator

§3)No discussion about cracks

This includes request for cracks, links to cracks or sites that host cracks, also not acceptable are requests for CD Keys/serials, again such threads will be closed and could result in a permanent ban

<span =''>

mad_o.gif

Re-opened temporarily for my final comment:

Since even well intentioned topics like this one always seem to degenrate into breaking of forum rules, no more topics about CD-keys will be allowed. No topics about how to store them, where to find them, or anything else, period.

As far as I'm concerned, anyone who cant figure out how to keep his booklet safe, or how to pick up a pen and write it in a diary or something deserves all they get if they lose the booklet.

IF YOU LOSE THE BOOKLET, CONTACT CODEMASTERS.

End of discussion. ALL future threads will be deleted without warning, and will result in penalties for the thread creator - up to and including permanent ban from these boards.

Closing again.