Sign in to follow this  
blackdog~

What is this gun?

Ok... anyone know what this gun is?

mysteryshotgun.jpg

It might be a GM-94 grenade launcher but I think it's a shotgun with grenade launcher (heh...)... I really have no idea what it is. Anyone?

Ok... anyone know what this gun is?

mysteryshotgun.jpg

It might be a GM-94 grenade launcher but I think it's a shotgun with grenade launcher (heh...)... I really have no idea what it is. Anyone?

....it's an antigravitation ray gun with rectum splitter  smile_o.gif

Looks kinda like a heavily mofidied and shortened SPAS -

spas12-metalstock.jpg

Although the barrell looks bigger than 12 gauge - maybe 10 gauge or even 30/40mm?

Unless its shoots rings(to stun) for riot control.And the gernade launcher to pop tear gas.I dunno. rock.gif

(Oh maybe the top tube is to hold ammo for the gernade launcher.The top tube looks like there is no opening)

GM-94 was the answer after all.. took a while to find decent info on it (not in russian) with this picture or another but eventually I found one...

http://www.shipunov.com/shipunov-e/str/grenades/gm94.htm

Edit: the reason I thought it was a shotgun was because that guy looked like russian military riot patrol... would be silly to have a grenadier tounge_o.gif

I'm probably correct about the top tube.

If you at that link, you'll see:

Quote[/b] ]Ammunition load, rounds
Quote[/b] ]3+1 in the chamber

So its only a gernade launcher.

....are you quite sure it's not a russian potatogun?

....or a rectum splitter - I know, it's a pain in the ass!

*rolls eyes* I think you've been watching too much Beavis and Butthead or Southpark, brg tounge_o.gif

Anyway, I'm gonna take a crack at making one of these for OFP...wish me luck, I'm an addon n00b...I'll probably be able to get the .cpp and all that junk done, but I have no modelling or texturing skills.

Edit: the reason I thought it was a shotgun was because that guy looked like russian military riot patrol... would be silly to have a grenadier tounge_o.gif

I bet his vest is full of tear gas. Makes a lot of sense to have a rapid-fire grenade launcher for riot control now, doesn't it?

Edit: Ooooh... they make a thermobaric round for it. You've GOT to model that, Fubar!!! biggrin_o.gif

Makes a lot of sense to have a rapid-fire grenade launcher for riot control now, doesn't it?

Of course! Crowd control at it's finest! biggrin_o.gif

That would make one sweet addon for OFP!  smile_o.gif

(I've often wondered why no militaries use pump-action GLs before)

The nades knocking about can`t be good.

Has anyone made a shotgun which fires a blast of pellets at t he same time instead of them streaming out really quickly ?

Quote[/b] ]Has anyone made a shotgun which fires a blast of pellets at t he same time instead of them streaming out really quickly ?

Now that could possibly turn into a pain in the ass!

Just to let you guys know, I haven't had a lot of time to work on this, but it's still on my agenda.

If anyone is interested in helping me out with the model/texture side of things, PM me... wink_o.gif

Try this one, Vietnam era:

imageSDV.jpg

But it weighed a ton, and couldn't handle Shot/flechette rounds very well. Only about 30 made, I think.