Sign in to follow this  
Espectro (DayZ)

OFP 1.40 patch ready!!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from multimedia on 7:49 pm on Dec. 20, 2001

Couldn't some kind soul put it on his/hers homepage for download ??

<span id='postcolor'>

If that was a hint, then just click on the HOT NEWS menu item at The FAQ and follow the links.

Your welcome!

ThanX for the polish version BIS. Our local distributor (IMGroup SUCK!) haven't released official 1.30 yet.

The zip file seems to be damaged and it won't extract. I was able to only download 2Mb. The patch should be 9mb.

(Edited by AlbertE at 8:04 pm on Dec. 20, 2001)

Something good came out of all this..

I finally got myself to d/l and install GetRight..and setup a firewall (Zone Alarm) .. aand update my F-secure.. aaand update OFP.

All that while I was tending our three kids (2 x 8 m and 3 y) while wife was at school.. pheww

Now I feel like opening my bottle of Hankey Bannister (never tried that before..)

Argh, got an error message, have to reinstall OFP. I hope this didn´t happen because of the Red Hammer install or anything else. Am not using add-ons other than Kegetys Winter Kolgujev with vehicles and the official weapons pack.

Hidden

No errors.

Hey, nice cockpits! The landing autopilot (of the civillian plane) still sucks.

What about a secret unit? I expected santa claus (with Rudolph and everything) as a civillian air unit, with LBGs as a weapon looking like wrapped gifts. :biggrin: