HEY THERE

I am 1LT M.Dexter an I am promoting our 3rd commando Realism unit for Arma 3.
IMPORTANT INFO
Timezone: GMT (We accommodate or overseas members by playing late and on weekends)
Language: English
Style of Play: Serious Mil-sim
Operations Times: Saturday and Sunday 19:00 GMT 

We are primarily a UK military focused group with slight hints towards future concepts being employed by the British military from weapons to vehicles.
As it stands we are a fresh unit and are looking for any and all types of players from mission makers and Promoters and people who just wish to play immersive and well thought out missions. So that being said we are looking for leadership roles and admin staff to help maintain the unit server side and within the discord and welcome everyone.

UNIT ORBAT
Right now (while we are building) we consider ourselves a light infantry battalion with slight involvement with aviation and mechanized units, this is so we can fill the back bone of the unit before branching out. That being said if you wish to join as a pilot or driver we can definitely accommodate you.
so far we have 1 platoon split into 2 sections comprising of 6 men each with a platoon commander and sergeant.
We also run courses for more specialized units I.E marksman and medics. with thorough training into the mechanics of each role. 

Regarding promotions we do not base it off one thing alone, in that if you attend Op's and help the community and really be involved you are showing the admin staff that you are willing to put in effort. That being said if you wish to just use us to play Arma 3 we are more than happy to accommodate.

Requirements 
1. Working Microphone

2. 16+ years of age
3. Legal copy of Arma 3 (Base)

This is considered just a rough outline of our new unit that we hope starts off well If you are interested to see more and just have a look around to see if we have what you want head over to our discord and be nosy. Hopefully we see you in the field !!
Discord: https://discord.gg/tStQmE5nTy