Gu3rilla9one

Engaging with the arma fanbase and gaming community

Hi I hope some of the devs will see this , I feel and possibly many others to , that bohemia should really be engaging more with us all like dev V/blogs and such and discussing where they are at with reforger and what they intend with this game . Like it or not we are investors as reforger is in game preview so by making an over valued purchase for its current state I and hopefully many others feel as though we have invested into this development , so it would be really great to hear more on its process and progress (if the development team could really fix the ongoing issues since launch . Paying for a game and not being able to enjoy it really isnt a great way to keep people into this game guys , the work you all are doing thank you seriously thank you for your hard work, I really hope to hear more on reforger over the summer .

• Like 2

I couldn't agree more, I've made a few posts and never got any sort of response from any of them. Engagement with the community is vital to a games success. Failure to do so, leads to a community that slowly but surely weans off the game. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The engagement is there if you know where to look. This forum is but one place where you can find updates.

Arma Reforger Feedback

Arma Discord

Also if you wondering about development, you can check steamdb.info on what new builds are uploaded (for internal testing i guess).

• Like 1