Sign in to follow this  
lonesoldier

Need some idea's

I'm working on a small Resident Evil mission, situated at an abandoned house.

Ive got the whole play area built, but i have no idea's on what i could add to it.

But the abandoned house doesnt offer much enternetainment for the player.

So im wondering if anyone has any Idea's on what sort of puzzles i could implement.

So far i only have one idea:

There is a green cabinet in one of the rooms, and it has a Kozlice in it, with a few shells too.

And the player has to find the cabinet key, so that he/she can open the cabinet.

Thats only idea i have, hahahaha.

The house isnt too small, its actually 2 houses joined together. With a big backyard that has a 2-storey shed in it. It also has a few graves in the backyard, and 2 tents, and some ruins too.

Also in the play area is a small cemetary, and 2 destroyed houses a short distance from the normal abandoned house.

Im thinking on adding a couple cool features too:

Herb Mixing - Say there are certain plants, and ill have an addaction command when you go near them "pick herbs". I could put a picture of the plants in the briefing, so that the player knows what plants to look for.

Herb Mixtures could be - Make Gunpowder(for more ammo), Make Health(for healing) and... cant think of any more.

Anyway, ill take any good, innovative, fun and interesting idea's into consideration.

Thanks guys. wink_o.gif

Maybe some umbrella grunts?

Hmm yeah... But then that really spoils the whole horror/suspense feel.... rock.gif