Sign in to follow this  
[aps]gnat

Carrying the flag

Looked for an answer for this one...but all the normal solutions dont work on (couple tested) non-BIS soldiers.

Im using BAS Delta soldiers for a CTF and when they become flagowners they dont carry/fly the flag. All the normal commands have no effect. They are the Flagowner...but dont show it visibly.

Have I missed something.... rock.gif

BIS Soldiers and custom vehicles show the flags (well some ! JetPacks dont dam it!), why cant customer soldiers?

Anyone know a work-around?

A way to get a flag to sit on a soldiers back...

(somethings got to be better than my current solution of them emitting red or blue smoke...LOL)

Thanks,

Gnat.

i no ive seen bas soldiers carry a flag im sure of it are you sure the map you played had a flag there ?

Yeh, I suspect I've seen a mission where they do carry....but it must be a script because by default they dont carry. I've checked a couple of CTF using BAS soldiers, and they dont carry either !!

I'll keep searching my copies of various CTF mission....but surely someone has scripted this before... sad_o.gif

Gnat

if ya login in on roughgnecks server there is a mission called (russin's destinay) it's a bas CTF map some clown made a mission usin my name i didn't like the music he used crazy_o.gif

but it's not bad im sure ya can DPBO it wow_o.gif

Thanks russin but theres no Flag Carrying going on in that mission !

There all Bareback.... smile_o.gif

I've searched all my BAS CTF...there all bareback too...

Anyone?

Even a script to "hang" stuff on a soldier would suffice, at least I could modify it?

Cheers!

Gnat

BAS didn't add the proxy which allows flags to be on their units.

They will probably add one in the next update..