Posted (edited)

Greetings to members of the Arma 2 community. And even though A2 is already outdated, it never ceases to be interesting. We need your help with an artillery support script from one of our community users (Bon). The script is excellent in implementation, but there is a condition for the presence of a Game Logic object - Server. But, since not all maps and missions have this module, artillery support does not work properly. Who can help remove the condition on Game logic? So that the script works without it. Help me please. My knowledge in writing scripts is not enough. The authorship of "Bon" will be preserved. I apologize if a duplicate thread has been created or not in that section.

Edited by Vlad_usmc
Translate

And isn't it easier to simply add the gamelogic module to the mission? In any case you will have to edit the mission to use that script, so why don't you add the gamelogic it requires!?.:scratchchin:

6 hours ago, dalber24 said:

А не проще ли просто добавить в миссию модуль gamelogic? В любом случае вам придется отредактировать миссию, чтобы использовать этот скрипт, так почему бы вам не добавить необходимую игровую логику!?.:scratchchin:

yes, this is the right decision, but I want to use random missions.