Sign in to follow this  
Dark Knight

Operation sci-fi center

WOW!!!!  I am impressed!   Obviously there are a few bugs as mentioned, but aside from those, you guys have really done an excellent job.   I can't wait until you guys finish adding in the custom weapons sights and stuff like that.   The flame thrower is fabulous!!!  I love how the flame thrower guy blows up after he gets hit!  I REALLY hope the WWIIEC team will use this scripting/flame thrower system for their WWII British Red Devils and the USMC Marine flame thrower units (with your team's permission).    Aside from those the Snipers look very cool with those cloaks.  

With the Las guns and the sniper cloaks, these units remind me of some of the characters from Dune.  It would awesome if someone made these into part of a Dune mod taking place in the Heretics of Dune/Chapter House Dune stories.  

I'd love to swoop into battle on some massive Hammer Assault ships.  Some of the female addons could be adapted to create a Bene Gesserit commando squad/hit team.  

With a bit of highly creative scripting I bet that even giant sandworms could be made.   But at any rate, I guess this addon pack is based off of some other sci-fi story.  

Whatever the case they rock and look like they are coming along nicely.  

Keep up the awesome work Sci-Fi team!!!

Oh by the way, you might want to create a new post about this beta in the "Addons: Complete" section of this forum.

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

There is some really nice stuff in this pack...real good job! smile_o.gif

Having said that, there is so much work that still needs to be done that I think you should have waited a bit longer rock.gif