Sign in to follow this  
Dark Knight

Operation sci-fi center

ill have to get back to u on that one.. although i see no reason y not wink_o.gif

Eh, I wouldn't go as far as Heavy Gear, but it'll work for a lot of things. HG is a bit complex if you understand, and the results would probably be undesirable.

the only reason I don't like em Bishop is because of the explosions. IF you could make it small aoe so it would only hurt the one person hit, that would be awsome.

Eh, I wouldn't go as far as Heavy Gear, but it'll work for a lot of things. HG is a bit complex if you understand, and the results would probably be undesirable.

Well you get my general idea.Allso as i understand most or all the war hammer tanks and vehicals have multible turrets,I am intrested in how will you plan on have turrets fire at the same time with difrent gunner? Or will you be doing that by simpley changing weapons?

Example: you can fire left turret then press space(or what ever your change weapon button is)then it would change to right turret

we have come up with the idea of have different gunner positions witch can fire at the same time this will be done using scripts

Wow even more usefull to the OFP comunity! Would you consider realesing that seprate allso? i mean some talented addon makers can finnaly make battle ships and copters where the passangers can fire out (maybe) and stuff. That would be a huge brake throw in the OFP comunity!

to my knowledge it hasnt been tested yet.. but like the walking animation i seen reason y not

:::UPDATE:::

the multi turret script has been tested, for the Baneblade, Stormsword, Shadowsword and the Thunderhawk and it works very well

Shard is working on the Space Marine as soon as hes finnished what hes doing right now

Thats great to read Dark!

very good news...i can see me flying with the Spectre Gunship allready biggrin_o.gifwink_o.gif

Hey guys, just like to say thats not entirely true, im the creater of the multiturret script, it only works for ground and sea vehicles. as currently there is no way to set the azimuth angle etc of an object\vehicle, hence it doesnt work for aircraft when they change their pitch or roll angle.

ummm... ok? hwo did u send it to?

btw u can host it on our site ureself

Uploads Page

just add the file there and get the link

You should be a bit more carefull where you put things... wink_o.gif

Someone like me might "accidentally" acquire a... scout walker? wink_o.gif

atst1.jpg

atst2.jpg

what the hell u think ure doing snooping around in our FTP if i find that u are giving this to others there will be hell to pay

enjoy it wile u can... we shall send u a nice surprise

lol, no matter, the version he has is the earliest beta version anyway, alot of work has been done since that one, more specifically on the walking animation. ill post a movie when i get the time.

what the hell u think ure doing snooping around in our FTP if i find that u are giving this to others there will be hell to pay

enjoy it wile u can... we shall send u a nice surprise

Wha? I wasn't snooping around, it was public. Your fault for uploading it at a site where everyone has access.

Quote[/b] ]ummm... ok? hwo did u send it to?

btw u can host it on our site ureself

Uploads Page

just add the file there and get the link

calm down guys, the only reason it was in the uploads section is because it was surpose to be a little extra for the public, but we decided to use this model for the official OPF SCI-FI model, and i just forgot to take it out of the uploads section!

so u see Dark_knight Megaman just downloaded what was intended for the public.

calm down guys, the only reason it was in the uploads section is because it was surpose to be a little extra for the public, but we decided to use this model for the official OPF SCI-FI model, and i just forgot to take it out of the uploads section!

so u see Dark_knight Megaman just downloaded what was intended for the public.

Hmmm... That explains why it was labeled "Star Wars- Bonus Addon". smile_o.gif

tounge_o.gif *DarthVader melodie* TÜN TÜN TÜN; TÜ TÜNen TÜnen.....

DK, calm down man, the download was in public, its our fault, and P_Megaman told us about it, do you really think if he was going to sell it on the 'addons black market' that he would have told us about it first?

Megaman, i'd just disregard the 'threat' thing, DK's been a little bit jumpy lately since a certain someone returned to Opscifi, i wouldn't worry about it.

oh and murhpy, yes the turrets change elevation on the chassis when going up and down hills, but as with everything else we're working on it, and we think its a small price to pay to have 4 guns firing at the same time at seperate targets smile_o.gif

i made no threat.. i said there will bea surprise... no threat at all.. and the only reason im "jumpy" is coz i have to be

i made no threat.. i said there will bea surprise... no threat at all.. and the only reason im "jumpy" is coz i have to be

S'allright. smile_o.gif

Don't worry, I haven't been "distributing" the addon. smile_o.gif

we are currently voice casting for the wh40k mod so if you're interested and have a mic handy jump here and get sorted smile_o.gif