Sign in to follow this  
Dauragon

Scripting simulating nos ?

I have a street race mission and i need a script to simulate NOS injection, it must only work twice, anyone know a script that does that?

I have a solution for you.  Don't speak of Nitrous Oxide.  Yes thats what it is for any of you who don't know, not Naaaawwwwwzzzzz.

Turn your back on your tiny tiny pocket rocket rice burners, and invest your time and study into a real car!

smile_o.gif

edit- My brother has a nice quote on these I'll share with you when I can get it from him. biggrin_o.gif

I have a solution for you.  Don't speak of Nitrous Oxide.  Yes thats what it is for any of you who don't know, not Naaaawwwwwzzzzz.

Turn your back on your tiny tiny pocket rocket rice burners, and invest your time and study into a real car!

smile_o.gif

edit-  My brother has a nice quote on these I'll share with you when I can get it from him.   biggrin_o.gif

?

http://www.holley.com/nosnitrous/index.html

Are you high on something

rock.gif

Predominately Nitrous Oxide is used in little tiny suped up Honda Civics.  Well, atleast around me thats what all them ******** use it for  mad_o.gif

Ive made my own NOS script thats alot better (and more complicated, but more cool) its currently in mid stage (cuz I stopped half way through, but now I am startin again) and it will be released soon wink_o.gif

you can use getdir command to get actual direction and use setvelocity to boost your vehicle although this is pretty undirected.

Really, thats not how I did it. I got the velocity of the car when the script was initiated and times'd it by 1.5

Something like this...heres a clip of my WEP script for my plane:

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">

_vel = velocity _plane

_plane setVelocity [(_vel select 0) * 1.01,(_vel select 1) * 1.01,(_vel select 2) * 1.01]

~.2

_vel = velocity _plane

_plane setVelocity [(_vel select 0) * 1.01,(_vel select 1) * 1.01,(_vel select 2) * 1.01]

~.2

Changing the number (1.01) higher would give it more boost

ex: 1.50

That clip would only boost for almost half a second,just add more to make it boost longer,or cycle it for a period of time