Sign in to follow this  
ofp-Shooter

Information on install with windows 11

Hello, 

I'm new to this forum but not new to ofp or arma assault.... I started with ofp cold war crisis then moved up to Arma assault which I did manage to play it on a dedicated server along time ago, kind of ended the game play in 2009. Well life went on and here I am again with both ofp and Arma 2 ultimate sim along with arrowhead staring at me from my computer shelf....needless to say fast-forward to now I'm not tech savvy at all. I'm hoping I could get help with reinstalling Arma 2 on a new system that has windows 11 installed on it only. From my understanding now it's pretty easy to install off of steam I hear now a days, which later on I will upgrade to Arma 3.

Hello, 

I'm new to this forum but not new to ofp or arma assault.... I started with ofp cold war crisis then moved up to Arma assault which I did manage to play it on a dedicated server along time ago, kind of ended the game play in 2009. Well life went on and here I am again with both ofp and Arma 2 ultimate sim along with arrowhead staring at me from my computer shelf....needless to say fast-forward to now I'm not tech savvy at all. I'm hoping I could get help with reinstalling Arma 2 on a new system that has windows 11 installed on it only. From my understanding now it's pretty easy to install off of steam I hear now a days, which later on I will upgrade to Arma 3. Publix Passport

To play Arma 2 on Windows 11, just install Steam, buy the game there, and download it. If it doesn’t work then try using compatibility mode for an older Windows version.

I hope my suggestion will be helpful for everyone.

• Like 1