Sign in to follow this  
edc

Shotguns and mission editor

First, please make shotguns really work like shotguns, instead of just having them fire 6 or 7 rounds one after another. Now, instead of really spreading apart, they just hit in a vertical line because of recoil. crazy_o.gif

Second, in the Mission Editor, it might be nice to have a way to create and save external scripts with out having to ALT-TAB out.

Third, in the editor again, it bugs me that when you merge 2 missions, the external scripts from the mission you merged don't get put in the other missions folder automatically. You have to ALT-TAB out and copy them yourself.

Just a few suggestions.

Yes an ingame notepad something or other is really going to make a scripters life easier. Especially like me where you start off with a piss ass simple script, and really work your way up from there making nearly hundreds or corrections.

Quote[/b] ]First, please make shotguns really work like shotguns, instead of just having them fire 6 or 7 rounds one after another. Now, instead of really spreading apart, they just hit in a vertical line because of recoil.

I remember mentioning it before and agree with it now smile_o.gif