Hello everyone,

Iwant to do some sripting in arma and now I have some time so I wanted to make AI talk in one of my scenarios, more precisely  they will give a mission. I followed this tutorial by OnlineCombatBN and the ones giving me quests are talking normaly. I then wanted to add a guard that is closing of an area and when you get near him he will say something but i cant get him to talk i tried many things on my own (adding another class to the description.ext, and stuff like that) but i cant get it to work and i dont know what do do anymore, I know I am probably missing something so easy but again I am new at this stuff and dont know much. Any help would be appreciated.

Edit: I also tried to put one convo into a folder. Like Folder Chat1 and the inside all the things I need and but i dont know if it will word and what to type into the trigger

Hi, to help you, we need to see your code in description.ext and your script to use it, like chat1.sqf.

I don't know the script you link, but maybe, you can try something with this one (powerfull script, and i explain at the end of topic how to add voice)