Sign in to follow this  
scario

Cant minimize game..?

Well, thought about posting this in troubleshooting, but the description (Harwareproblems and SERIOUS bugs) made me change my mind.

So, have anyone here had the problem that you can't minimize your game by pressing alt+tab? It has worked perfectly since I first installed the game (february 2002), but now it won't work. I have OFP:Res 1.91. I can tell you that this is just sooooo annoying, especially when you are using the missioneditor and gets some problems, and quickly want's to minimize, log in to the forum and check if somebody had the problem before, or otherwise start a new topic. Now I have to quit the game instead..

Well, I could backup my users-folder and reinstall the game, but if there is another way it would spare me a lot of time, so pleeease  rock.gif  tounge_o.gif

Your color depth and/or resolution is the same as it is on the game.

You can try alt tabbing, then pressing the windows key and l

Moving to TS, try having a look around in there, I'm sure you could have found the answer with a little perseverance smile_o.gif

Do you have an ATI graphics card?

(Didn't someone mention this being symptomatic of newer ATI cards? Or am I just blaming everything on ATI lately? tounge_o.gif )

did u recently install new graphics card driver or DX9?

Cos if u did,and u have the same resolution for OFP and screen,u will have to manually set resolutions again,that worked for me

Often I can't ALT+Tab either, the windows mouse arrow simply pops up, and yes I use identical resolutions, so to get back to my desktop I press windows+L which goes back to a "windows is now locked" click ok and you're back at your desktop, 2 seconds work smile_o.gif