Sign in to follow this  
302_Dragon

Usmc mod

Theres also nothing to say that BAS wont ever make marine ground vehicles.

But it would not be any time soon though in a time scale against these guys.

And a team thats only just started, is looking for every type of addon maker (modeller/texturer etc) and has 13 projects to do, is likely to be faster?

Well how many projects do you have to finish/ start before if wanted to do Marine Vehicles.

MLF: I think Eviscerator misunderstood me when I first explained the purpose of this MOD. I posted a more detailed reply after that post.

Again the whole purpose of this Mod is to try and bring USMC addon makers and any new addon makers into one group to work on a Mod for OFP that has high quality addons, missions, and real life islands for the game.  This is basiclly what WWIIEC did when they started...they pretty much brought those who made WWII addons together to work as a team instead of individually. The old saying "two heads are better then one" fits this perfectly.

Eviscerator: I never said anything about a time frame or that this would be faster...sorry if my original post was misleading. This Mod team is being created to make quality addons...if they are completed fast then great...if not then it's the nature of the beast. I've talked to tigershark and he has told me how hard all the addon makers, at BAS, work to make sure they have top quality addons so I never expected this to be an over night job. I'm a Marine, even though sounds close to moron, if said fast, I'm not one  wink_o.gif

Thank you for your advise though, I have taken it and I'm not one to let something go in one ear and out the other. You are right about one thing...I'm new at running a mod team so any advice is welcome advice.

hope the first addon u guys create are respectable desert camo marines which have the 2 to 3 hit points in the vest they wear

we are really in need of that

specially in the afghanistan map

the site looks very proffessional

its looks very promising already