Sign in to follow this  
FSPilot

Which would you rather have...

Yeah I'm having a hard time with the triggers.  I made the end trigger on the condition that you unloaded the ammo.  I want it to go off when you activate the trigger and have given the ammo, but apparently it just goes off when you give the ammo.  crazy_o.gif

Use

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">this AND xxx

Replace xxx with what you already have in that trigger (for condition unloaded truck).

Mission seems nice, gonna try.

Yeah I'm having a hard time with the triggers.  I made the end trigger on the condition that you unloaded the ammo.  I want it to go off when you activate the trigger and have given the ammo, but apparently it just goes off when you give the ammo.  crazy_o.gif

Use

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">this AND xxx

Replace xxx with what you already have in that trigger (for condition unloaded truck).

Mission seems nice, gonna try.

AHA!!!

I'll plug that in, save and upload the mission asap.  No more unexpected endings.  Just give me 5 minutes...

edit - fixed the problem. new version is uploaded biggrin_o.gif same link as before

It works now smile_o.gif , before i delivered the ammo i got the waypoint to get out (@ plei me), and the mortars didnt work so i had to take out the enemy on my own has i couldnt leave those soldiers without suport, 12 enemy vc on my kill list biggrin_o.gif , i also landed and took a walk around camp (nice layout), stole a chicom rifle, a radio and binos, the guys around camp were not very gratefull (no bourbon for saving their buts sad_o.gif ) but it is a fun mission. If you decide to change anything on the mission would you consider changing the time of day to sunrise? i really like the orange sunrise in Ia drag island with the fog, very nam feeling, thanks smile_o.gif .

Well, the time of day is 6:30 AM which is when I figure most pilots would get up. It's not sunrise and the mission only lasts maybe 15 minutes so I didn't want your whole day to be a sunrise. ;)

About the waypoints, just ignore them. I think I put them on "never show" but they've got a mind of their own either way.

What did you guys think of the intro? biggrin_o.gif Gotta love Robin Williams.

FSpilot, about the triggers. the condition field is INSTEAD of the "resistance" "present" or whatever. i think you have to use something like thislist && xxx where xxx is the condition. but im not sure, ask someone like Nagual or someone very imprtant like Suma.

the_unknown_one

P.S not that Nagual isnt very important, mind.

The trigger problem has been solved.  at least it hasn't been reported otherwise

i used "this and xxx" in the condition field so just xxx wouldn't set off the trigger, this (the trigger parameters) was also recquired.  xxx would also be whatever was made true with another trigger or script

It's been ditched. I'm going to college and don't have time to work on it. I might not even have a computer to work on it. sad_o.gif