Sign in to follow this  
BronzeEagle

How would i go about forum...

How would I go about having the ai pilot stop at the waypoint long enough for me directing the troops to fastrope, then the ai pilot moving on back to the airport?

Probably you can play with the Min Max Average and define a specific time -it is in seconds- for the chopper to stay at your wanted waypoint before moving to the next one in the base

And remember to put the same number in those Min Max and Average of the waypoint properties

Thanks. Noone has ever explained every detail of the waypoint properties so I had no idea how to use that. Same thing goes with the trigger and some people. If you know alot about the editor you really should write about it! You could help alot of people!

I want the pilot of the chinook to independently pick me up fly me to a location have my troops fastrope and go back where he came from till I need him to come get us. I can do a landing insertion with a blackhawk this way using scripts but its not possible to do a fastrope insertion this way. A script to do that would be nice.

I highly advice you and every people that is new to the mission editor to read the Mission Editing FAQ topic that is pinned on this forum

It is a very interesting reading that contain a LOT of helpfull explanations and help from the community , and it willl give you more understanding about the functions of the editor by looking at the example codes

It helped me a lot sometime.

Oh yeah and just in case this hasn't been adressed before, the radio in the BAS pack should be on the leader if you have a mission using a radio. Reason being, only the leader can use the radio. So arm the leader with the radio.