avibird 1

Hello need some help with this code error underfined variable

0 = [this,"DELAY=",180,"START=",10,"PAUSE=",50,"EXIT=", myExitTrigger6,"INIT=","[_proxyThis,'1','SAFE','COLUMN','LIMITED','ONROAD'] execVM'scripts\UPSMON.sqf'"] ; (group _ProxyThis) setVariable ['Vcm_Disable',true] spawn jebus_fnc_main;    This is the error '(|#|group_proxyThis) setVariable ['vcm_disabl...' error underfined variable in expression: group_proxythis

I am using JUBUS spawning script and code to not have Vcom able on this group of units.

This code works with Vcom

0 = [this,"DELAY=",180,"PAUSE=",50,"EXIT=",myExitTrigger6, "INIT=","[_proxyThis,'1','SAFE','COLUMN','LIMITED','ONROAD'] execVM'scripts\UPSMON.sqf'"] spawn jebus_fnc_main;

This code works with two options disable path and no Vcom

0 = [this,"DELAY=",300,"START=",21,"PAUSE=",50,"EXIT=", myExitTrigger6,"INIT=","{_x disableAI'Path'} forEach (units _ProxyThis);(group _ProxyThis) setVariable ['Vcm_Disable', true]"] spawn jebus_fnc_main;

Any suiggestions would be great.  Avibird

the error '(|#|group_proxyThis) setVariable ['vcm_disabl...' error underfined variable in expression: group_proxythis

if thats what the error truly says, then it looks like you just forgot the space between group and _proxyThis. but in the code you pasted above in this post you didnt? idk maybe check that first.

There is a space between group and _proxythis in the code in blue that is what I am using in the group leader init. The error message that is how it is displayed on my screen? 

1 hour ago, avibird 1 said:

The error message that is how it is displayed on my screen

rgr, where is _proxyThis first defined, I dont see in the code above.
also im not sure whats happening in the blue code:

0 = [this,"DELAY=",180,"START=",10,"PAUSE=",50,"EXIT=", myExitTrigger6,"INIT=","[_proxyThis,'1','SAFE','COLUMN','LIMITED','ONROAD'] execVM'scripts\UPSMON.sqf'"] ; //making an array? does this go anywhere?

(group _ProxyThis) setVariable ['Vcm_Disable',true] spawn jebus_fnc_main; // doesnt this need a lot more arguments? or to be something like:

[(group _ProxyThis) setVariable ['Vcm_Disable',true]] spawn jebus_fnc_main;

• Like 1

2 hours ago, avibird 1 said:

The error message that is how it is displayed on my screen? 

The error is saying that there is a variable called group_proxythis that is undefined. So somewhere in your mission that space is indeed missing.

• Like 1