Sign in to follow this  
Bullz_eye_on_my_back

New surveillance cameras!

Hey hey!!! I've been working hard for the past few days on something i though OFP was missing! I saw a request for it in the OFP2 forum and thought!! Hey we can do this already!!!

So far- as much as I know, I only have one thing to do to complete it (at least for the first version)...either to figure out hidden selections or make a whole new model to switch as a damaged model

You can see the news and pictures of it that has been posted up on one of the news sites!!

News Site

I hope everyone likes the idea...

If you have any suggestions just place them here!

If I can get the models corrected for a damaged look then I can post it up in the next day or two...or possibly today

Looks neat, do the cameras move from side to side or are they just static?

RED

Yep!! I have them set up where you can make them stationary or pan back and forth.

The addons are set up where they can be animated to be moving back and forth too... or they can be animated to look either right or left.

I'm making a second camera with no animations that looks directly forward. smile.gif

Later I think I'll try and set it up with a cam that you can controll to look up or down

Can you give it a gun like in Metal Gear Solid 1? tounge.gif

Guest DKM-jaguar

i think more of metal gear solid..one thing, wont it be a bit boring to sit and watch these cameras? also, where do you veiw that cameras from? is there a security office?

hehe...I'll look into the guns part for the next versions...

Right now I have it set up where you can view them only where the Tvs are positioned....which you could place anywhere...

This way you can set up a command post or headquarters

Ofcourse that part of the script to where you get the action for using them is easy to modify smile.gif

The posibilities are endless ... I'm hoping this is a jump start for something everyone could add too

I'm thinking about later setting up a dialog to aid in placing the cameras quicker.... where you place it in the vicinity and

use 4 sliders to place it...x,y,z, and direction

then use a button to "view cam" and about 4 sliders to to position the camera in the right spot too smile.gif

Then it will show the read out...and all you have to do is write it down...go to your files and place in the variable numbers