Sign in to follow this  
Diplomata

Cain and abel?

Will the ofp's original islands and equipment be "exportable" to the OFP2?

In fact I consider Everon my second homeland and love to spend my vacations at Malden  biggrin.gif   tounge.gif  biggrin.gif

at this point, I'd like to suggest that you see a psychiatrist for your lack of ability to distinguish between real life and virtual life.

tounge.gif

but this is a good question. since BIS said they are trying to keep user made addons from OFP1 also usable in OFP2 , maybe they can do it for current official OFP1 models for OFP2?

i thimnk that should be possible to do...if user made addons (and islands) can be converted, then why should that be a problem with our holiday resort malden or sweet home everon... biggrin.gif

Following along that vein, perhaps it would be possible to copy in all the missions and/or campaigns? (Provided, of course, you have all the original add-ons). The missions would, of course, all be affected by the dynamics of the new game (AI I think would be a huge contributory factor), but it's something to think about...

I hope i can still can use the OFP1 offcial units in OFP2. smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (RalphWiggum @ 10 May 2003,08:17)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">at this point, I'd like to suggest that you see a psychiatrist for your lack of ability to distinguish between real life and virtual life.

tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

C'mon Ralph... A man like you beliving in the Matrix???  biggrin.gif

Our Bodies and Souls are being slaved in the  Maldem Island Group by the Commies  biggrin.gif  tounge.gif

But taking it seriously...it would be very welcome a "official" way to convert  original OFP's set of units and island to the new game.