Sign in to follow this  
Scl3S

Pushups  how ?

that'll be sooo cool but i think that the game has to be able to do it before u can think bout it.

its easy just example

-name a solgier MyGuy

-Create a trigger and in the "On Activation" line put

-MyGuy switchmove "FXStandDip"

he will then do about 3 push ups then stand back up i,m not sure how to make him to them for longer

sorry guys i have totally F'ed up... i was posting in the wrong damn thread.. lol, i did know how to make units do push ups.. wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Black Hawk @ Sep. 27 2001,23:09)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">its easy just example<p>-name a solgier MyGuy

-Create a trigger and in the "On Activation" line put

-MyGuy switchmove "FXStandDip"

he will then do about 3 push ups then stand back up i,m not sure how to make him to them for longer<p><span id='postcolor'>

sorry blackhawk, but I dont get it.

how do you rename a soldier to MyGuy??

There sould be a "Name" field where you can give your unit a name(where you can choose class adn stuff), if you are using the simple mode this field might not be vissible. Just press the text in the top right corner that sayes "Advanced" or was it "Easy" I dont remember wich, then it should switch to advanced mode and you will be able to name your units.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Rob @ Jan. 28 2002,10:43)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">sorry guys i have totally F'ed  up... i was posting in the wrong damn thread.. lol, i did know how to make units do push ups.. wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

lol biggrin.gif

we believe you. tounge.gif