Sign in to follow this  
Akira

Codemasters promises surprising e3 lineup

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"> Codemasters is also promising to make some major announcements concerning the next games in its Colin McRae Rally, LMA Manager, and Operation Flashpoint series, as well as to unveil a few surprises.

<span id='postcolor'>

smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Tovarish @ April 16 2003,00:54)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"> Codemasters is also promising to make some major announcements concerning the next games in its Colin McRae Rally, LMA Manager, and Operation Flashpoint series, as well as to unveil a few surprises.

<span id='postcolor'>

smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

If you click on the link that is Operation Flashpoint it will bring up a list. On the list is one called "Operation Flashpoint: Between The Lines."

wow.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Akira @ April 16 2003,00:57)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">If you click on the link that is Operation Flashpoint it will bring up a list. On the list is one called "Operation Flashpoint: Between The Lines."

wow.gif<span id='postcolor'>

There's also "Operational Art of War II, The: Flashpoint Kosovo"

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Tovarish @ April 16 2003,01:01)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Akira @ April 16 2003,00:57)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">If you click on the link that is Operation Flashpoint it will bring up a list. On the list is one called "Operation Flashpoint: Between The Lines."

wow.gif<span id='postcolor'>

There's also "Operational Art of War II, The: Flashpoint Kosovo"<span id='postcolor'>

I thought there was already a second Operational Art of War?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Tex [uSMC] @ April 16 2003,01:02)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I thought there was already a second Operational Art of War?<span id='postcolor'>

May be, never heard of the game. Was just thinking to myself that it didn't sound much like a potential OFP sequel.

Operation Flashpoint II: 'Between the Lines'. Sounds cool.

The name may give us a hint as to the new theme. But then again that's not necessarily the final name. Cold War Crisis used to be called 'Status Quo'...

between the lines if i remember correctly was a tacky addon and mission pack sold by a third party (and ripping off a few addon and mission makers also If I remember correctly)

I'm a little ticked at CM for what they did to Pro Race Car Driver. The concept sounds great, and the early previews talked about a great physics engine, but after trying the demo and reading the reviews it seems that the physics were taken out and a pure arcade racer was born. Another waste.

COLINMAN

Between the lines is a user made campaign, and the kosovo game is by talonsoft.

although this thread is more about CM, since it has some mentions about OFP, i'll move it to news discussion section.