Sign in to follow this  
leec

X45 stick

Has anyone made a profile for operation flashpoint yet with this stick?

has anyone else had the problem of the windows pointer being in game too?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (leec @ April 07 2003,11:43)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Has anyone made a profile for operation flashpoint yet with this stick?

has anyone else had the problem of the windows pointer being in game too?<span id='postcolor'>

You can get rid of the extra mouse pointer by Alt-Tabbing to the Windows Desktop and back, by running the game in a different resolution than Windows itself, or by moving the mouse to the upper left corner of the screen immediately after starting the game through the menu shortcut or Desktop icon. Also, changing the resolution while in the game, though incovenient, will eliminate the second cursor.

Thank you that worked. So anyone got a profile?

To bring a little variety to this thread -- I would be more than happy to have a profile for MS Sidewinder with FF2.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Dubble0zero @ 22 April 2003,22:34)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I got the X45 joystick, but no special profile...<span id='postcolor'>

Ok heres an update on mine. I found out if you just have your saitek profiler runnin it seems to automatically create a profile for you. BUT problem is that the throttle stick while nice is very touch when flying a chopper. I was once in a MP game and killed load of friendlies cause I hit the ground to hard crazy.gif . So anyone who owns one of these if you know of a way to adjust the sensitivity of the throttle stick please post

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (leec @ 28 April 2003,00:23)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Dubble0zero @ 22 April 2003,22:34)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I got the X45 joystick, but no special profile...<span id='postcolor'>

Ok heres an update on mine. I found out if you just have your saitek profiler runnin it seems to automatically create a profile for you. BUT problem is that the throttle stick while nice is very touch when flying a chopper. I was once in a MP game and killed load of friendlies cause I hit the ground to hard crazy.gif . So anyone who owns one of these if you know of a way to adjust the sensitivity of the throttle stick please post<span id='postcolor'>

You just have to be a bit more sensitive in your movements... wink.gif